SECTION 4-3-100. Charleston County.
“…following the center lines of the South Edisto River and the Edisto River to the point where the Dorchester County line intersects the center line of the Edisto River; thence eastward following the Dorchester County line to the center line of Secondary State Highway 10-317 or 18-317 (Parker's Ferry Road); thence eastward following the center line of Secondary State Highway 10-317 or 18-317 (Parker's Ferry Road) to its intersection with the center line of Rantowles Creek; thence northward following the center line of Rantowles Creek to its intersection with the Dorchester County line;…”
SECTION 4-3-200. Dorchester County.
“…lying north of the public road leading from Parker's Ferry, upon the Edisto River, to a public landing known as Lowndes' Landing, upon Rantowles Creek…”
- Certified Boundary Plat
- PowerPoint Presentation
- Folder Containing .dbf .idx .prj .shp .shx Files
- 1900 Map of Dorchester County - § Knight, J. Hamilton. Map of Dorchester County, South Carolina: made and created by an Act of the Legislature of So. Ca. Feb'y 25th 1897, from portions of Colleton and Berkeley counties. [South Carolina?: Publisher not ide
- Bulow Landing - Plan showing improvements to an existing earth type causeway and boat ramp, by Robert S. Hills, dated Nov. 25, 1968
- Charleston County Plat Book MC, page 0000 - Map of Charleston County, South Carolina, Showing Public Roads, by E.D. Jervey, as appears in the Charleston Evening Post on May 5, 1926.
- Charleston County Plat Book W7, page 358 - The Plan of Parkers Ferry, dated March of 1801.
- Highway Plans - Plan and Profile of Proposed State Highway, Charleston County, File 10.762, Road S-317
- Map from 1907 Annexation Attempt - § Knight, J. Hamilton. Map Showing in part Collins and Adams Run Townships located in Colleton County So. Ca., dated May 20, 1907. Map. Provided by the South Carolina Department of Archives and History, <Series S166001>.
- Map from 1910 Annexation - § Hamby, Theod. C.; Wannamaker, C.W. Map of Portion of Colleton Co., Proposed Annex to Charleston Co., dated Dec. 1910. Map. Provided by the South Carolina Department of Archives and History, <Series S166001>.
- Plan of Part of Drayton’s Cowpen Tract - § Purcell, Joseph. Plan exhibiting the shape and form of the swamp or Rice land on that part of Drayton’s Cowpen Tract lying South of the Public Road leading from Charleston to Parker’s Ferry, Lately purchased by W
- Plan of Popler Grove Plantation - § Purcell, Joseph. Plan of Popler Grove Plantation, from Surveys taken in 1791, 1800. Map. Provided by the South Carolina Department of Archives and History, <Series L10005, Plat 6505>.
The Revenue and Fiscal Affairs Office is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the provided materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.