SECTION 4-3-80. Berkeley County.
“…southwestwardly by Dorchester County …and parts of the subdivisions formerly known as St. James Goose Creek…”
SECTION 4-3-200. Dorchester County.
“…from the intersection of the county line between Colleton and Berkeley Counties with the run of Four Holes Creek a straight line to a point upon Saw Mill Branch one mile northeast of the Southern Railway; thence along said branch to the former Colleton County line, and thence back to the starting point along the former line of division between Colleton and Berkeley Counties…”
- The Watchman and Southron Article - Osteen, N.G. (1896, October 28). Three New County Schemes; Metes and Bounds of Calhoun, Greenwood and Dorchester. The Watchman and Southron, p. 1.
- 1916 Prettyman Plat - Map of Seven and one half (7 1/2) acres of land, by C.F. Prettyman, dated June 16, 1916. Walker, Legare. Dorchester County: A History of its Genesis, of the Lands Constituting Its Area, and of Some of Its Settlements, Institutions, R
- 1968 Annexation Survey - Survey to Incorporate This Portion of Charleston County Into Dorchester County. Provided by the South Carolina Department of Archives and History, <Series S213003>.
- 1998 Letter Requesting SCGS' Involvement
- Charleston County Plat Book AV, page 0168 - Plat of the Charleston – Dorchester Counties County Line, by Sigma Engineers, Inc., dated July 10, 1978.
- Dorchester County Plat Book E, page 33 - Plat Boundary of 100 Acre Tract of Finucan-Peters Development, Inc., by CRS-SIRRINE, INC., dated May 8, 1984.
- Dorchester County Plat Book G, page 42 - Plat of 6.77 Acres, Property of W.T. Hilton Est., by H. Exo Hilton, dated September 1987, Revised June 1988.
- Dorchester County Plat Book H, page 73 - Plat of 313.25 Acres, Property of W.T. Hilton Est., by H. Exo Hilton, dated September 6, 1990.
- Hodge Road, LLC, Petitioner, v. South Carolina Geodetic Survey, Respondent, 17-ALJ-30-0473-CC, 2018 SC ALJ LEXIS 209
- Petition for the Creation of a New County - Petition for Dorchester County. Provided by the South Carolina Department of Archives and History, <Series S166001 Governor’s Office, New County File, Box 1, Dorchester County>.
- Susan Trotti, Petitioner, v. South Carolina Geodetic Survey, Respondent, 17-ALJ-30-0472-CC, 2018 SC ALJ LEXIS 208
The Revenue and Fiscal Affairs Office is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the provided materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.